Hello Erasmus people!!
Are you ready for an experience that will change your life?
Are you ready to explore the magical island of Crete along with another 700 Erasmus students from all around Europe?
Then The Crete Trip is waiting for you!
“The Crete Trip 2016”
The National Event of ESN Greece!
Four days under the Greek sun, full of crazy parties, happy faces, beautiful beaches with crystal clear waters, boat trip, historical tours, and many more surprises!
Four days that will change your life…
Will you miss it?
5th-8th May 2016
The programme includes:
- Visit to the famous Hippie Village of Matala
- Guided tour of the Knossos Palace
- Private cruise around Gramvousa island and visit to the exotic beach of Balos
- Various parties (Boat party // Foam party)
- Flag Parade in the central streets of Heraklion and free time to enjoy the city
- Goodbye beach party
- Many more surprises!
The price is 130 euros!
Included in the price are:
- Accommodation for 3 nights in 4* hotel
- Transportation to and from all activities with private buses
- Ticket to the cruise boat
- Entrance to all events
- Special prices in the events and in cooperating places
- Survival Guide
- Welcome bag (including t-shirt)
The price does NOT include:
- Your transportation to and from Heraklion, Crete
- Your personal expences
Registrations start on Monday 29th February!
For more details visit: http://thecretetrip.org/